Sea Salt & Sage Amber Glass Candle
The Sea Salt & Sage candle has a sweet, salty and herbaceous scent reminiscent of sand dune picnics.
The heritage candles are hand poured in the heart of Wiltshire in a solar-powered facility using a bespoke blend of plant based wax.
- Wax weight: 170g
- Each candle burns for approximately 50 hours
- Hand poured using a unique blend of sustainably sourced and natural wax
- No parabens mean our candles burn cleanly with hardly any soot produced
- Vegan - no animal product or beeswax
- Cotton wicks with a paper core to give a long-burning candle
- No colourings
- Glass and packaging is fully recyclable
- Place on a level, heat-resistant surface - out of reach of pets and children
- Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid large flames
- Ensure the candle is kept away from flammable materials and draughts
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Do not move a lit candle
- Remove all wick trimmings and other debris which could catch alight
UK Mainland Delivery (inc. Northern Ireland)
Standard - Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 working days) £3.95
Express - Royal Mail 24 (1 working day*) £4.95
Free Standard Shipping - for all orders over £45
* from time of dispatch - we aim to send all orders within 2 days of your order being placed.
We offer free pickup from the store in Fowey. Please select this option during checkout.
Unfortunately we only accept UK orders currently
We accept returns and exchanges in accordance with our Returns Policy. If you wish to make a return or exchange, please inform us within 48 hrs of delivery and return the item in its original condition & packaging, within 14 days.
Please note that we do not accept returns of perishable items such as chocolate, dried flowers, magazines, bath and body products.
Shipping & Returns Policy